Home Security does not have to be expensive with these easy tips!
JT’s Keys & Locks offers a free safety diagnosis to ensure that your locks are secure. For a free safety diagnosis please call: 602.369.1553 or 520.303.0122
- Window and Door Shades: Nobody should be allowed to stare into your home unless you want them to! Burglars are always looking around for an easy target and if they can see through your home and find out when you are away and what valuables you have they will with out a doubt break in.
- Updated Locks: Burglars can bump cheap locks and pick cheap locks to gain entry into your home. Call 602.369.1553 or 520.303.0122 and ask us about top of the line locks that we can install in your home to ensure top of the line safety.
- Install Motion Sensor Lights: Burglars do not want the light to be shown on their dark ways. These are simple and cheap to purchase at walmart or a home depot and it runs off batteries so you won’t have to do any electrical wiring.
- Get A Piece of Metal or Wood And Jam Sliding Windows and Doors: This is the easiest thing to do. Jam the sliding glass door or windows with a piece of wood or metal to stop someone from gaining entry into your home.
- 24/7 Security Decals: Even if you do not have a security system put up these signs up and someone will think twice before tinkering with your home.
- Form Neighborhood Watch: Get together with people in your neighborhood and form a neighborhood watch and put up signs all over the community. Burglars want an easy target and if they feel like someone is watching them as they walk up and down the street they will more than likely go somewhere else to break into a home.
- Keep Garage Door Locks and Install Pad Locks: The easies place for a burglar to enter is through a garage door. Keep it double secure and you will be happy you did.
- Install Dummy Cameras: This will definitely keep someone away from your home. Nobody wants to be filmed when they are doing something wrong!
October 28, 2017 Categories:
Write a comment